I renewed the design of the blog and PicsBlog, I hope it's more
captivating, I find this one more mature than the other one:).



Top News: I'm attending a course of photography at Forma, the International Institute of Pphotography in Milan, and I'm really excited. I also sold my Nikon D60 and bought a D300, and there're no comparisons, trust me. These are real important steps to truly define myself a photographer.




What we talk about this time? We speak of homogeneity and snakes!
As expected in a post a few months ago, studs also arrived in the "real world", while in fashion world have already had their days in winter and spring.
While the world is convinced that studs are the trend of these months, we try to investigate true
trends and proposals, that will not reach the great public until many months.



It's not easy to outline the key features of the next trend. I can safely confirm what I said in my last post about this theme: new creations can be appreciated for their linearity, softness of lines and homogeneous tones, soft, often with drastic cuts, as "tagli vivi" in Prada's collection. Clothes designed for an appreciation that start from footwear and arrive to the hairstyle.



This "integral appreciation" is also present in Alexander McQueen collection, but with deep different features. The last Mcqueen's catwalk, entitled "Atlantis", proposed winding and scaly patterns that look like snake skin, boosted with saturated colors taken from nature, mixed as natural elements. I can say that it's an Atlantis of the future, that one figured by McQueen; solution that has hit the whole world, especially for the famous (fantastic) shoes.



I would like that this fresh air brought by McQueen could also arrived in pret a porter, but the consistent and clean solutions that can be appreciated in many other collections are maybe better candidates to become the next trend. Let's see what happens:)!



Thank you all for supporting my blog^^.


Jacopo



1 commenti:

Karoline K ha detto...

OK. I mean: with this new design u r my favourite blogger :-O!! omg! I'm going to open one on my own, I will ask u for help ;).

Love KK

Subscribe