18.11.09

It's just an...

|




Good news today :).The online magazine "Posi + tive Magazine" has published an interview with me and my photos, check it out!


CLICK ON IMAGE

For some months now, I'm also photographer for the famous brand of guerrilla marketing, "Oh no John!" in its milan's night... here are some snap of the evening of Halloween

CLICK ON IMAGE

when the amount of study permits, the rest of the week I work as a freelance for several evenings and galleries ... I am very busy at this time, you know, so I apologize for the late arrival of the posts.


Stay tuned ^^!


Jacopo




4 commenti:

Mary ha detto...

U look so famous O_O...

Viviana ha detto...

Sembra che tu stia facendo davvero un gran bel lavoro! Ti auguro il meglio e spero che un giorno ci incontreremo nelle retrovie ;-)

rohmanb ha detto...

awesome Jacques aux peaux. ;)

Jacopo Turrini ha detto...

ahha thanks Rohman ;)

Subscribe