12.4.10

CAPUCINO AND...

|



I finally had the opportunity to meet Diane Pernet. She Was advicer style for Elle, and she rated the runways for VogueParis.
She's one of the World's Most recognisable fashion people.



Perhaps not everyone knows that during the Milan fashion week I shot photos of catwalks and events just for Diane, for her blog A Shaded View On Fashion, thanks to a close and enjoyable collaboration with Stefania Seoni, cultivated fashion journalist for magazines and blogs, great professional and dear friend.

Stefania and Juan Carlo of Leit-motiv

Diane has finally taken her big Event in Italy, thanks to Vogue Italia and its director Franca Sozzani.
Yeah, I know, I'm a lucky guy to take pictures for
one of the most important fashion people. I am honored.


Diane and The Councilor for the Culture of Milan, Massimiliano Finazzer Flory

This, in the photos, was the conference presentation of Diane's Fashion Film Festival, the Event organized by Diane and Vogue Italy. Link to ASVOF



Diane and Michael Nyman

Ok, can i just say that I saw previews of films and shorts, and I LITERALLY had the chills of sublime. I shiver in the legs and neck! Wonderful.


Leit-motiv designers and Diane

So you have to be in Milan on May 25-30!
It 's something new and avant-garde in Italy, finally something that is really FASHION outward of the Milan fashion shows, too commercial and sadly chained by the current crisis.

Hope to meet you there!



Ouh yeah, this is the link to Stefania's Kinky White Horse interview with my photos, check it out!
Stay up for news ;)



Jacopo

Subscribe